Make timely decisions before it’s too late with the help of real time alerts.
The Alert function allows you to receive important messages on your business instantaneously via a cellular phone or email. Alerts can be customized to meet your specific operational needs.
• Receive alerts in real-time at a specific time or at the end of the day
• Monitor critical information such as voids, discounts, sales and costs.
• Select which locations should be monitored for each alert.
• A practical alert wizard assists users in configuring new alerts
in a few easy steps.
Have more control over costs and profits, as the MaitreD DataBoard® provides a large array of predefined reports. Reports can be configured to monitor any specific data. For example, it is possible to keep track of sales figures for a new item or track senior citizen discounts.
• Reports can be sent in real-time or at the end of the day, and they are accessible from any web browser at any time.
• All reports can be exported to Excel.
File publishing allows users to share documents and files of any format. This feature helps improve communication throughout the organization. For instance, this function can be used to share a new policy manual in a given company.
• Simple to upload new files, or edit and delete existing files.
• Ability to upload and share any type of file, including Microsoft Office files, PDF, images, etc.
Report publishing from the MaitreD Back-Office
All Back-Office reports can be sent to the DataBoard®, which makes this solution a practical resource for operators who need to access critical information remotely.
Any Back-Office report can be published on the DataBoard® in any format desired by the user.
• Ability to configure automatic transmission of reports.
• Reports can be filed automatically in a specific folder under File Publishing for easy access.
The MaitreD DataBoard® is scalable to help efficiently manage your growing business.
It allows the administrator to group restaurants in any desired way. All types of reports and graphics can be created using data from any single restaurant or from a group of restaurants.
• Reports can show detailed information for any location, or even consolidated information for all locations, if the user settings allow them to view data from all locations.
• The alert function can also monitor operations in several or all locations.
The MaitreD DataBoard® can provide information on software versions and service packs installed in each restaurant of a chain. This function allows operators to efficiently manage the technology in their stores. When applicable, software updates (service packs) can be broadcast to any location via the DataBoard®, which is a practical and cost effective solution for the restaurant operator. It’s even possible to send a message along with the update to communicate that changes were made at the store level.Contact us for further information