Looking to make the move from the Hospitality Industry into the IT Industry?
Do you have strong analytical and problem solving skills?
Like to travel?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions above, this may be the perfect role for you.
CMS Hospitality currently have a position available for a Support and Installation consultant to be based in Belfast.
Key responsbilities of the role include:
- Onsite visits to clients (domestic and international) to undertake installations of our full suite of applications including Property Management Systems, Point of Sale Systems, Conference and Banqueting Systems and interfaces to third party products.
- Undertake training at client sites and as part of new installations.
- Provide existing clients in the UK and internationally with ongoing support of above mentioned products.
- Manage outstanding client issues to ensure they are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Project manage installations of our software across various styles and size of properties in the UK and internationally.
What skills do you need for the role?
- Previous help desk experience (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in dealing with the Hospitality Industry.
- Some knowledge of Windows based operating systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A passion for hospitality related technology.
If this sounds like the rewarding job you are after, then please send a copy of your Resume and a cover letter to